BOG LSD co-op run

Hey there all you OGers. The time has come to get my next run going so without further adieu, I give you BOG LSD. I will be doing a full pack open pollination and collecting pollen as normal. Now I had a pack of these from @Goldleaf808 and a second pack from @buckaroobonsai . Big thanks to both of them for making this run a thing. Here is some information about LSD.

L.S.D. is a mostly sativa variety from B.O.G. Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±50 days) and outdoors . B.O.G. Seeds’ L.S.D. is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

For Sativa Lovers… LSD is my most sativa-ish strain. NY City Diesel was crossed with my LifeSaver to create this unique strawberry bud. An up high with a trippy quality. Flowers in 45 - 55 days.

Member = Trust Level 2
Regular = Trust Level 3

Note: please add your country next to your username in the sign up to make it easier on the distributors

Who is your distributor?

USA: @G-paS
Asia; @G-paS, New Distributor needed.
Aus: @G-paS , New Distributor Needed
Canada: @DougDawson ; 13 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
Europe & Africa: @Swe-can will send a PM with local currency
Latin America: @Vertebrata; 8 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
UK: @Gaz29; will send a PM with local currency.

If you are in Europe you are EU or UK the distributor will contact you for address.

PLEASE READ THESE THREADS BEFORE SIGNING UP

How does the co-op box work
How do I sign up for a co-op run
How do I know my trust level

So what do you say OG, shall we get this party started?

smoking-skull
b12e506a6b046245047144f090afa608c0f73e43_2_500x500 cce453d709ea9e2f95177d6b9adf0a56e14df42f_2_500x500 c7847af5acdab3ac1914476de64237a92b39c6ab_2_500x500
dancing-mood
Are you not entertined
755AB0FC-BD64-496D-B093-C73934A80A26
giphy
ezgif.com-resize (3)

165 Likes

Reserved for Wiki

64 Likes

:metal:t2::green_heart::heart:
Can’t wait to see the show! Many blessings!!!

11 Likes

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Go DOUG GO!!!

:metal

12 Likes

Best of luck with the male/female ratio you want. I know you don’t need luck for killer plants, you’ve been making me drool over your grows for quite awhile. Thanks for doing another BOG reproduction!

10 Likes

Good luck with the run I’m sure it’ll turn out great!

7 Likes

May you produce prodigious amounts of pollen and seeds!

10 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m here and following brother @DougDawson

10 Likes

So let’s start this story back a couple weeks ago. I took the seeds from @Goldleaf808 and gave them a 24 hour soak. Even had one crack open a bit during it’s soak. That was on a Monday. On Tuesday I dropped them into paper towel. Unfortunately they didn’t do anything.

March 11

March 12

So on the Thursday I tossed a bunch of other seeds across the bottom of the same paper towel and then on the Friday tossed some more seeds into the bottom left corner. This is what ended up happening.

March 16

March 17

March 19

As you can see, none of the LSD did much. A few cracked and started oozing white and in the last pic you can see the white ring around the all. Temps, moisture levels and all other things were the same, 2 strains did great LSD did nothing. So dud seeds set this back a couple weeks unfortunately but that’s seeds for you. Now today I got a rescue package from our one and only @buckaroobonsai . These seeds were purchased from BOG and The Flying Nun before his passing. So with a new pack of seeds that were in BOG’s hands we reset and start again.

So just like that, we are back in business. For those wondering about all those babies with the first BOG LSD, I tossed them and sterilized my germination station since I have no idea what caused those seeds to do what they did. Well, back to trim jail I go. :v:

75 Likes

Very cool, Mano! Good head thoughts your way. Overgrow the World!!!

3 Likes

This is awesome!

4 Likes

Oh sweet !! :raised_hands:
The day has finally come !!

battle-call-altered-valor

sonar-campana-mortal-glitch

big-bog

lsd-epitech

trippy-crazy

trippy-lsd

Sending the best of my good Vibes to this grow :raised_hands:

Your absolutely amazing haha 🙏
19 Likes

….and here we go again. May the Ganja Gods watch over your grow.

5 Likes

@DougDawson its good to see this one get started!

I hope this next round takes off

5 Likes

Another epic BOG preservation run… this is gonna be the best one yet… LSD my fav.favorite… thanks so much @DougDawson

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m real excited for this one. Best of luck señor!

3 Likes

Thanks for the great vibes everyone, this is going to be a ton of fun. Glad to have you all along for the show. Well, could be a shit show, lol, but I got a good feeling.

23 Likes

I know BOG is a total legend so don’t want to create any friction here on OG but Barney’s Farm also done LSD that I’ve grown several times myself in the past. Is it just an accident and they both used that same name???

9 Likes

Yeah, I have smoked a few LSD strains over the years. Folks can call things what they like. Barneys is Mazar-I-Sharif X Skunk #1. BOG’s is New York City Diesel x BOG LifeSaver. I am just guessing but I am thinking LSD come from Life Saver Diesel. Totally different strain but nothing wrong with that. I see no reason for any friction there @Esrgood4u . :v:

25 Likes

good luck with this run.
hope you have better luck with the 2nd set of seeds.

4 Likes